• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The MotherFucking Off-Season Thread

And pre covid he was definitely getting it. Flat cap now so maybe he's a touch below. We'll see.

Actually Edmundson is about to get 3.5-4 from the habs so Pietro should get the max.

If the guy wants to be a Leaf, he's going to make a sacrifice on dollars and probably term.

He's also not going to be helped out by the fact that corona is going to take a lot of suitors out of the running, and he's a bit older.

I don't think anyone gives him more than $7M, unless it's on a really short deal like 2-3 years.

Vegas has no cap space either. Dreger sucks at rumours. The Rangers, Bruins, Canucks, Flames and Avs can easily make a run at a $10 mill player.

This fucking annoys me. You work in the media, can you not mention the huge Clifford issue with 2nd rounder instead of 3rd if they sign him. "Uh" cap space, cap hell I guess...

The crying over Clifford leaving on Twitter is hysterical. I think Dubas just let McDavid go....And these idiots cry about cap hits to our young stars but want these plugs overpaid.

The second that clause was put in about the 2nd rounder, Clifford was never coming back.

Agree. Was expecting a bit more. It’s actually pretty stupid how much we’ve paid in 3 consecutive years for 4th line trash.

2nds for Plekanec and Boyle. Now a 3rd for this bum.

These types of plug moves should be only made in the offseason for nothing more than money.

Dear jesus, why did you remind me of the 2nd for Pleks trade (who Zeke called a 1st liner at that time, if memory serves).

Who did that 2nd turn into?

count me as thoroughly unimpressed by Clifford during his time here. even if we had the cap space, not really interested in resigning him.

If we are paying for grit Id much rather spend it on a guy like Josh Anderson

At least you get a guy who can jump into the top 6 when needed

Dear jesus, why did you remind me of the 2nd for Pleks trade (who Zeke called a 1st liner at that time, if memory serves).

Who did that 2nd turn into?

Borderline 2nd liner.

Of course I never guessed our coach would hard match him against the best line in hockey.

Back