• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
His inexperience cost them but allowing a 3rd and 18 conversion in OT? You can’t do that. That’s what cost them the game.

Habsy

Pats lose too. Didn’t see that coming.

They didn’t blow a late 16 point lead though.

lecoqsportif

I kinda expected it. 4-4 in the 2nd half of the season, and playing like utter shite. Horrible. I was surprised they beat the Bills, frankly.

They never figured out how to replace Gronk, and it had a devastating domino effect.

The dynasty is ovah. I’ll go cry in my chowdah.

axlsalinger

HOUSTON -- The Texans have traded wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and a late-round pick to the Arizona Cardinals for running back David Johnson and a second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Texans will take on all of Johnson's salary, according to Schefter. Johnson, who signed a three-year, $39 million contract extension in 2018, has cap hits of $10.2 million in 2020 and $7.9 million in 2021.

Hopkins is owed $14 million in 2020, $15 million in 2021 and $13.9 million in 2022.

Additionally, the Cardinals also receive a fourth-round pick in this year's draft while the Texans get a second-round pick this year and a fourth-round selection in 2021, sources told Schefter.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Vikes traded Diggs to Bills. Good return but I hate to see him go. Compensation:Bills are trading a 1st-round pick, a 5th-round pick, a 6th-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick for Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 7th-round pick, source tells ESPN.

Habsy

Bills needed a #1 wideout. I’m just worried about Diggs getting injured. He’s not very durable.

CH1

He’s missed 3 games combined during the last 2 years. You will love him, one of the best route runners in the game and elite stats when it comes to contested catches. Never had an attitude until last years OTAs, when he suddenly wanted out.

I will miss him.

CH1

Hopkins was given away for some reason. Not the Bills fault Spielman is a competent GM

Habsy

Had to be a salary dump, I think he makes more than Johnson. Too bad about all the injuries h's had.