• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Great start to free agency for the Bills. Where the jets fans at? Lol

bucs are great spot for Brady. Legit weapons to work with. Tax free. Happy to see the end of the patriots. Wonder who they’ll get to replace tb. Cam? Draft? Tank for Lawrence?

Nah, they need to unload players like Gilmore to be that bad. Don’t see it.

not being serious...the team is too good, even if they traded everyone (like the Fins did last yr) tanking needs a lot luck (the bad kind).

Man Brady being done in the AFC East is kind of surreal. Know there are a bunch of Jets/Bills/fins fans here that have suffered for 20 years because of that mother fucker. The AFC East can breathe again.

Panthers releasing Newton. Think NE will be interested?

Nope. An athletic QB who is not accurate and is coming off of multiple injured seasons with a reputation higher than his actual football output doesn't fit the Belicheck mold.

Could see him going to the Chargers.

@101

How do you have the OT ranked?....and would you pass on any of the big four at 11, to take Jeudy?

My brain says take OT, but my heart wants Jerry.

@101

How do you have the OT ranked?....and would you pass on any of the big four at 11, to take Jeudy?

My brain says take OT, but my heart wants Jerry.
Not @me but with the strength of the draft you still could get a really good WR in the 2nd round. 11th overall might get the Jets a legit LT.

but I think they go for the home run in Jeudy.

With the depth of talent at OT/WR in the draft, I think you'll be in a spot to choose, and they need the help on offense so as long as its not another dlineman I am fine lol.

I am with you. I always want the skill position, but the D'Brick/Mangold draft set up the best run the Jets have ever had. They had 7 winning seasons out of 10 with those guys, and that is without consistency at QB (or anywhere else). I think grabbing even an average LT for the next 10 years sets up Sam for success, so I lean that way.

Apparently the draft is deep at WR so there will be good options in the early 2nd.

This is where Douglas will earn his worth. He has to be able to pull NFL players outside of the top 5 of the draft.

yeah you gotta go line in this draft. There are going to be some WR1's that fall to the second round so you have to trust your staff to identify them. That said I fucking love Jerry.

yeah you gotta go line in this draft. There are going to be some WR1's that fall to the second round so you have to trust your staff to identify them. That said I fucking love Jerry.

There are always quality receivers in the first 3 rounds

The NFL draft is great for nabbing pro bowl caliber talent in every round

It is all system, fit and coaching

Back