• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Mad respect to Vikings, Cowboys, Ravens, Broncos and sigh...Jets.

I consider Fins tier 2 but mostly cause they got Tua at 5. Though i do really like Noah I, Hunt and Weaver. Its hard to be sexy addressing the online and moreover investing in the oline, which they did

The cowboys keep on hitting home runs this off season.
we now have the 2nb best back up QB in the league after the Saints.

Scary shit

Theisman and Alex Smith both broke their legs on November 18

Both played for the Redskins

Both on the 39 yard line

Both games had a final score of 23-21

Both were nailed by a 3 time DPOTY ( Lawrence Taylor and JJ Watt)

Both pro bowl LT left with injuries ( Joe Jacoby and Trent Williams )

All this is going to do is put money into the stud list of future big money money star players

90% of athletes will make zilch

Not necessarily...from another article

athletes could soon receive compensation for third-party endorsements, social media influence, personal appearances and their own businesses -- all for the first time.

If you go to a big school, you're a local celebrity for 4 years. If you're a starter, you're well known in the community. This opens the door to becoming a social media content creator (with those revenue streams), doing local events for appearance fees (even a few hundred bucks for an hour at a signing session is better that not a few hundred bucks), etc, etc, etc.

There's no easy money in there, but for anyone who wants to develop their image there's an easy income in there while you're playing school ball. This would be a huge step forward for NCAA players.

I think Cam is going to do good in NE. Good oline, good defense. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see them make it to the afc championship game.

if healthy he’s the best qb in the division.

I think Cam is going to do good in NE. Good oline, good defense. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see them make it to the afc championship game.

Minimum salary with bonus money , no risk whatsoever

Hoodie wasnt paying any QB , he may start and if he stinks Stidman takes over

His ego got humbled , he becomes a good soldier or there is no good payday next year even if he is the back up this year

They lost some key pieces from that defense (and they had an unsustainable defensive touchdown rate) and their o-line is pretty average. I wouldn't be surprised if both Josh Allen and Sam Darnold leap-frogged Cam this year in terms of statistical output. But this does give Bill a viable QB and he is a maestro so the Pats are squarely back in the division conversation with this move.

They lost some key pieces from that defense (and they had an unsustainable defensive touchdown rate) and their o-line is pretty average. I wouldn't be surprised if both Josh Allen and Sam Darnold leap-frogged Cam this year in terms of statistical output. But this does give Bill a viable QB and he is a maestro so the Pats are squarely back in the division conversation with this move.
Some had them as still the fave without Cam....

Back