• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Things To Not Be Worried About

Preston

I have used orderweedonline and cannablossom. Never had to pick up the package. Since they’re illegal, they don’t need a signature.
Thank you sir. Aphria has some cheap CBD oils but my quarantine is more important.

fergy57

possinle to send me where to order edibles too?
Yeah, I'll shot you the same message I sent to Preston.

Also since I can't figure out how to send a picture in pm, I will put one on here. Packaging was air tight and had no smell. came in an unmarked box.

Last edited:

Preston

Alright decided to get some CBD isolate because I'm a cheap ass and consistently try to get the best bang for my buck. Thanks everyone for your help.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Yeah. It’s pretty crazy that there’s no smell. Mine came in a padded envelope directly in my mailbox.

Deckie007

Sorry, I just checked it again and it appears that Canada Post nixed that since I bought mine. I have mail to pick up anyway so I'm doing it all at once.
yeah gotta grab mine tomorrow, mailman still has mine in his van. Better not snack on my gummies!

Preston

so you gotta bake something with it?
Nah, dissolving it under my tongue or dissolving it in an oil. I read that dissolving under tongue works best, which isn't exactly fun or "cool" but I'm 90% just doing it to see what all the fuss is about with CBD. A $20 payment to satisfy my curiosity with a minimum of 100 doses. Bang for my buck.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
YMMV

Some of my friends swear by it.

I found CBD on its own had no effect on me... I needed a very tiny bit of THC to kickstart it.

Preston

YMMV

I found CBD on its own had no effect on me... I needed a very tiny bit of THC to kickstart it.
Yeah, not looking to get high. I see a lot of people swear by CBD with very little evidence supporting it (mostly because there hasn't been much research on it to be fair). So let's see how this goes. $20 to find out.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
YMMV

The body absorbs THC easier than CBD. The two bonded together is more lasting than cbd alone.

Preston

Friend's a bartender in Toronto. Turns out, he and 6 other employees at the bar tested positive for covid. And clearly a fuckton of customers too...

Anyway he's fine. Mild symptoms, with a loss of taste buds. I'm surprised he got a test.