• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

"1 week" was the weakest...and there were may weak parts to that joke

It's so hard though. Such a short tweet but I could write 5000 word essay on why it's so fucking stupid. But I won't, to keep the mental health of sir Zeke healthy.
So you don't think it was meant to be tongue in cheek? I don't imagine it was meant to be taken seriously.

So this is from a couple of days ago

90779156_10158358301758392_1611925222171082752_n.jpg

Well, by the end of day 23 the US is now at 55, 222 according to JH

For such a small overall death rate, to see the massive global shutdowns, shows me, what I have always suspected.

NBA and NHL shutting down with half a day.

Cities in Canada, shutting down.

My conclusion, same as I have always known.

The main agenda is getting close to being implemented.

You can not have a global reset, total control of the people, without first bringing them to their knees, have always maintained that. And it seems that this could be "it".

The hand is willing to bite off its own fingers to get the octupus main agenda grip on everyone.

And numbers always lie. If Aids was what it was supposed to be, every pro athlete cept maybe John Olerud should be dead. By now.

Truthfully, in theory forgiveness of all payments and closure of the market for a month would work. Putting everything on pause. Not very capitalist though.

Agreed , put the pause button on all payments for a time frame across all facets of business and consumers

Its a dream where we wake up in 60-90 days and April 1 stars in June or July

Not capitalistic by any means but it might be the only realistic solution if executed

At some point if this drags on how do you avoid a war on the streets in California or New York if they are locked down and people can’t survive without assistance .

Back