• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

Use logic LOF. Why don't I hold a press conference about a SERIOUS AIDS CURE? Cause Floyd was offed man

And the eugenists moved in. And clouded the whole issue and discredited our three country attack.

Floyd and I raised 25 million USD and were set up to FAIL man, set up to fail. And we saved people that they were ready to bury, weighing less than 60lbs.

When we stuck our necks out that far. That is when the multi trillion pump and dump derivative clan, decided to smoke us.

They played big time friendly at first, then went villain on us, but they gave us a warning.

Floyd had two estranged children, and I told him they were still important, but the guy was like, a Scottish warrior. He felt it was his destiny to keep pushing.

I wimped out but not before we took a massive amount of people heading to death, to life. Reconnected families etc...

It never would have happened, if I hadn't met him on the prior forum ice.

We raised our 25 million usd and in return we were given a smoking, we were set up to fail, but he and I were nutbar scottish(in my case half scottish, half italian)

Is Corona Virus a serious disease. Imo, its a joke. I feel immune, just like I did with all my attack against Ebola, H1N1, Sars. etc...

EBOLA had some teeth. Much more than corona.

But none of those diseases shut down cities. None of them.

I fear not the disease, I fear the enemy behind them.

And I don't like being afraid.

Floyd, all the time I knew him, never knew fear, cept for his Leafs, missing an opportunity.

We did some serious, serious shit, but we got smoked, soon as we proved what we had, was real.

But my new point, now is that,

No one talks about AIDS any more.

Peeps please. Why is that? think logically?

I met Floyd on www.forumice.com previous. Sure, when he was killed. I was nuts, we saved 48k people weighing less than 60 lbs.

Crazy thing was, he and I were worth between us probably 5 million bucks. Shit he used to come to my house and borrom money every three days till I taught him the market.

This new "scare" reminds me so much of those days. Floyd literally on welfare and making millions with me. And the two of us, hanging with Dougie, Darcy, Shayne. And

Floyd got along so well with the recent coach of the Vancouver Canucks, Travis Green, I shook hand with Travis, but never go to know him.

I gave Floyd a whole new world, but I got to work along side a guy, who had the guts of a fugging whale.

And strong? And fast?

That guy could have torn up the NFL, at what position? I dunno, pick one.

Guys, there are always answers to these man made answers, cause god has a better solution to them. Every single one of them. Over and out.

You want to boot out the truth. Fine, I will always come back eventually till y'all realize cancelling NBA, NHL etc.. isnt the answer to this stuff.

Dana White, in closing, you remind me so much of floydian. thanks to not closing your entertainment doors.

I think Floyd and Dana White would have been unreal together.

Final statement, I was always courageous, still am, but I do know when I am out numbered significantly.

Floyd? Guy had the power of an African animal. Miss him on a daily basis. I kept his call for six or so years, on my voicemail just before the took him out.

What a guy. And huge Leaf fan. Miss him sooooo much. Guy would go over a trench man. First.

I miss that guy so much and he started out by mooching off me every night for 10 bucks, which I always gave him. For some reason. I don't really like people asking for small amounts.

Used to bigger mooches. But after I taught him a few things. I just stood there in awe.

My best friend growing up was the eventual youngest GM. I think Floyd would have turned around the Leafs. He like me, loved Pat Burns.

I just loved Burns, brilliant ability to frustrate an offence and burn them out.

Ahh I miss Floyd so much, and I miss Burnsie.

I never liked Quinn, unlike most here.

We bought good players like my friend Shayne Corson, and you cannot do that any more.

Modern day coaches I like?

I dunno, I quite like Keefe but that could be homerish.

As cool as Keefe is. did he ever elbow the greatest player of all time and walk out of the arena?

Was he ever an English speaking cop, then coach the great Montreal Canadiens?

Nah, but I like him, but I loved. Pat Burns.

Sorta weird how Montreal parted ways with him.

Wow, long diatribe I know, I just don't want anyone here to forget the great FLoydian Leaf. And the next best Leaf, Pat Burns, good night.

Personally, I'd like to see a wider range of subjects discussed in his posts, but with less documentary evidence of claims.

Sorry, I just checked it again and it appears that Canada Post nixed that since I bought mine. I have mail to pick up anyway so I'm doing it all at once.

@CH1 where do you buy your drugs? OCS makes me pick up at post office. **** that shit, I'm in quarantine.

I have used orderweedonline and cannablossom. Never had to pick up the package. Since they’re illegal, they don’t need a signature.

I have used orderweedonline and cannablossom. Never had to pick up the package. Since they’re illegal, they don’t need a signature.
Thank you sir. Aphria has some cheap CBD oils but my quarantine is more important.

How I always feel on these sites:

giphy.gif

Floyd got to meet ALL of his FLoyd heroes and Leaf heroes.

Was it because of me? Well I was the catalyst, but he more than held his own. He got to meet them all.

A guy on unemployment. But he had mad Auston Matthews business skills. It was my pleasure, and a relief off my spare change to see him to go to work

Personally, I'd like to see a wider range of subjects discussed in his posts, but with less documentary evidence of claims.

I wish I had met you wth FLoydian.

But if you had, You probably would just be a full time trader. You wouldn't be able to handle the .... well I like you a lot, I won't say it

I think you would have loved him.. Me, maybe.

He was more gutsy than me, but I was the guy that got in everyones face and raised the money but Floyd he was a heroe.

Balls of an african animal, take you pick. All African animals, after dark, go full tilt.

Same for fish, after dark in the ocean.

We sleep, we enjoy, can you imagine being the prey in Africa after dark?

Or a fish, after dark in the ocean?

Well for the first time that kind of fear and excitement is being brought to our nearest theater.

But we here will survive

But guys, we eat meat and meat wants to eat us. Thinks about it. That was Floyd's favourite expression for a year or so.

He went vegan.

But the guy went two weeks two far. I bailed

possinle to send me where to order edibles too?

Yeah, I'll shot you the same message I sent to Preston.

Also since I can't figure out how to send a picture in pm, I will put one on here. Packaging was air tight and had no smell. came in an unmarked box.

XycjdIf.jpg

Last edited:
Alright decided to get some CBD isolate because I'm a cheap ass and consistently try to get the best bang for my buck. Thanks everyone for your help.

Back