• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

Right after I made my last post, I refreshed the page and jumped right into worm. You can imagine how disturbing that was.

#CacheLivesMatter

I do, however, wear a mask when I post on ForumIce. I know some of you have underlying conditions and I'd rather err on the side of caution. Because I care.
I read on a QAon Q&A that masks are completely ineffective when typing on a computer talking to people through the internet.

#WearGloves

I read on a QAon Q&A that masks are completely ineffective when typing on a computer talking to people through the internet.

#WearGloves

Gloves are a great idea...right now I constantly spray Vitamin D all over my keyboard. That shit is expensive.

Gloves are a great idea...right now I constantly spray Vitamin D all over my keyboard. That shit is expensive.
Yeah, gloves are a lot more effective than having to constantly replace your keyboard.

#LearnedFromExperience

FI isn't working on my iphone, or it is, but the page is jumbled. Started about 2 weeks ago, anyone know why or experience similar?

I think there's a glitch happening in replies and I'm pretty sure it's only here.

Keyboard keeps disappearing when I hit enter or delete.

Back