• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

• Canada

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Eastern US

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Central US

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Western US

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Europe

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
Actually I think that may have been IsraeliDuck or whatever the Ducks fan from Israel's name was. He hasn't been around in a long time, but he seemed like a good guy.

baldhedjer

Kings Moderator
I was raised in Northeast Ohio (Madison), discovered hockey in college at Bowling Green State University (graduated B.S. in elementary education in 1979), spent three years teaching American expat children in Saudi Arabia (where I discovered I didn't have the patience for dealing with other people's children), I currently live in Paramount, California, the home of the Zamboni. (there is an elementary school named for Frank J. Zamboni)

Veca

Mod Squad
Actually I think that may have been IsraeliDuck or whatever the Ducks fan from Israel's name was. He hasn't been around in a long time, but he seemed like a good guy.
:thumbsup(22): That was him. I think he went off to do his required stint in the army. Sure wish he would drop back by, but.....:shrug

Veca

Mod Squad
I was raised in Northeast Ohio (Madison), discovered hockey in college at Bowling Green State University (graduated B.S. in elementary education in 1979), spent three years teaching American expat children in Saudi Arabia (where I discovered I didn't have the patience for dealing with other people's children), I currently live in Paramount, California, the home of the Zamboni. (there is an elementary school named for Frank J. Zamboni)
:worshippy: Take that you Canadians....:smilewinkgrin:

BURG

Mod Squad
I remember when I was a kid and was visiting my mom's hometown in Newfoundland some lady asked me where I was from. I replied "My Mom." Heh. Maybe that should be an option in the poll. LOL

BURG

Mod Squad
I held off for the longest time posting that. I figured someone else would have by now. I was going to say "My Mom" at the beginning.

Six

FI's Iron Maiden
Born on beautiful Prince Edward Island, Canada. I've lived in NS, ONT, and returned to the island about a year ago after a 9 year stint in Calgary, AB. Hope to move to Montreal in the next couple of years. Fell in love with it in March.

DeputyDan

I am from the planet verocroplia.
But did live 262,000 (earth years) on the planet lyakala before being transferred to this back water.

TheBaldMan

Currently living back in my home town of Madison, Ohio. Kings fan, but may take in a few Lake Erie Monster games, just due to proximity. Would be fun to see the Monarchs play.

RoboRyan86

I'm born and raised in Calgary cheering for my home town team...the Flames! I still live in Calgary and go to about 10 - 15 games a year.