• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Zeke Pole

Are you pro zeke or anti zeke?

• Total voters
Well yeah, she has her list of shit to say right in front of her that she flips through during questions.

But she holds strong and never really gets flustered like Spicer and others used to. She's always comfortably in control, though you can see her heart is racing in her breathing patterns.
Yeah you can tell others actually have some sort of conscience or integrity. This bitch just speaks all sorts of verbal diarrhea with conviction. Absolutely zero morals. It's impressive really.

Yeah you can tell others actually have some sort of conscience or integrity. This bitch just speaks all sorts of verbal diarrhea with conviction. Absolutely zero morals. It's impressive really.

Pretty sure she was vocally anti-Trump during the election, and then suddenly...opportunity knocked.

Women like that are usually great in bed. Needy though.

Did you watch the last part of that clip?

I was going to say that all that was on CNN where you are paid to disagree with trump. You can use that as evidence but what i saw was her saying what she must to get paid. She’s doing it again now. She’s trying the Dana Perino method to success only Dana is far more scrupulous.

Don't follow. Don't care anymore. Have fun jerking off to Kelly. I'm not judging.

Back