• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Recent content by CH1

  1. CH1

    2026 NHL UFA/Trade Thread

    No he’s not
  2. CH1

    2026 NHL UFA/Trade Thread

    Not really drooling if they haven’t made an offer that interests Hugo
  3. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    I listened to that Gortz interview the other day and he was pretty forthcoming. Wasn’t surprised that Rhino and Fowler were sent to Laval to start the season
  4. CH1

    OT: American Politics

    I don’t think we disagree wildly
  5. CH1

    OT: American Politics

    Those are all elite candidates. Ossoff and Bootedge edge also belong in that category sometimes a party has to lose to readjust their vibes Not beholden to the system was also why Trump won. It’s what the people expect after viewing the system as rigged
  6. CH1

    OT: American Politics

    I think El-Sayed will win. But I also think he’s incredibly gifted politically so he can transcend some of that left, left of centre baggage. Most candidates in battleground states cannot so I don’t think he’s a test really.
  7. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    Meh. We got contracts on D to sort out. Reinbacher had an encouraging camp. That’s the important part. Not tragic that he plays a few more AHL games.
  8. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    You might be right but it’s not costing us much to wait and find out. He had a great off season and camp, but I suppose there’s a risk he sucks when the season starts, costing us points, so I imagine he will have a short lease.
  9. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    He’s 10 good starts away from having decent value as a 1B solution for a team with goaltending issues later in the year
  10. CH1

    OT: American Politics

    need MOAR of it
  11. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    Don’t let hate get in the way of asset management
  12. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    6.5 / 7.25
  13. CH1

    OT: American Politics

    Trailer is meh Needs more Nathan
  14. CH1

    Habs Season Thread: Preseason 2026

    Future 7/8 guy
  15. CH1

    New Canadian Politics Thread

    prob wasn't going to make it to 2067, regardless
Back
Top