• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Recent content by enbridge

  1. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    Your strong side depends on which direction you are going.
  2. enbridge

    The Official 2026 Off-Season Thread: Revenge of the Nerds

    Its a good read, but the reason McKenna went to Penn State was $700,00 USD. You can't blame him, Matthews did the same thing in 2015 for $400,000 USD
  3. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    Habs overexceded expectations this year. Nothing wrong with getting to the ECF and losing. A lot more fun than we had
  4. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    Good for the Habs. Congrats
  5. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    Gillis hired Meghan Chayka's company back in 2012 to an exclusive 3 year deal. But Gillis got fired 2 years later.
  6. enbridge

    New Canadian Politics Thread

    Terry Fox was 3 years younger than me (I'm 71). I had previously gotten a B.Comm and was in 2nd year Engineering at the UofA when he did his run. He was just a kid(23 years old). Extraordinary courage, a real tough nut. I've donated yearly since then, the Terry Fox Foundation has very low...
  7. enbridge

    The Official Post-Bitch 2025-26 Regular Season Thread

    You have to laugh, Florida's pick (traded to Chicago for Seth Jones) is top 10 protected.
  8. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    : https://www.cbc.ca/sports/longform/features/how-the-yukon-shaped-top-nhl-draft-prospect-gavin-mckenna
  9. enbridge

    The Official Post-Bitch 2025-26 Regular Season Thread

    https://x.com/TalkeyHockey/status/2016277510938411415?s=20
  10. enbridge

    GDT: Sabres @ Maple Leafs

    https://x.com/davidalter/status/2016351599233278224?s=20
  11. enbridge

    2025-2026 Off Season Thread - The Rehappening

    That horse is a midget pony
  12. enbridge

    2025-2026 Off Season Thread - The Rehappening

    I'm probably the oldest Leaf fan on this board ( I've seen 4 Leaf cup wins, I was in Grades 1,2,3 and 7 for their last wins. I'm not sure I remember the details of the 62 or 63 Cup wins, but I can remeber the 64 and 67 wins) and this Mitchy hate is kind of deja vu. When the Big M was traded in...
  13. enbridge

    OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

    Counting Crows;10 years ago on the Anton Savage Today FM show in Ireland live "Rain King": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNEtvB_FKRI
  14. enbridge

    2nd Rnd '25 Playoffs: Leafs vs Panthers - Flo-Rida them onto the ECF - LFG!

    In Toronto we have always been disappointed when we don't have the best player or players in the leauge. We ran Frank M out of town because he wasn't Bobby Hull, Stan Makita or Phil Esposito. We're going to do the same with Mitch. We've been a top 10 team for years. We haven't been...
  15. enbridge

    Around the League 2019-2026 Edition

    Was never a Greg Millen fan, but its sad to see him die at such a young age. (I just turned 70 a couple of months ago). Hard to believe I signed up for these forums when I was 46 back in 2001.
Back
Top