• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020-21 Season and Draft Discussion

Iceman

So, I drafted Ryan Francis in the 4th round, but he's not on my team yet and still shows on waivers. Can that get changed, please, whenever somebody has a minute
Ryan Francis has been added for Iceman.

Check your rosters, everyone. If any other drafted players were missed, please post ASAP.

Also a reminder that waivers runs tonight at midnight.
Thank you!

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Does anyone want prospects? Apparently I can't make a waiver request until my team is trimmed. I went from 15 to 29 prospects.

Last edited:

axlsalinger

yeah, all teams need to get roster-compliant, and if your roster is full you need to specify which player you're dropping when making an add.

axlsalinger

Yeah, when you go to add a player, click "Next" and then specify who you'd be dropping, and if you want to put the guy you're adding onto Reserve, or Minors.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
I know how it's done its just giving me an error because of roster limits. I gotta move some guys out so let's have the offers guys.

fergy57

Happy with my pickups.

Niederbach had first round talent, but missed a year so slipped through the cracks a bit.

Stecher should get a lot more minutes in Det and could surprise with his output. Or not lol.

Menell I'm not sure why Jonas dropped. Got upset with Minn management when he felt he was ready for full time nhl duties and couldn't crack one of the deeper bluelines in the league so signed a 1 year deal in the KHL to prove he could play against men. He is a ppg defender over there right now. Solid prospect pickup.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
OK so I am at a loss here, I keep getting this error:

Your Team roster for this lineup period is illegal. Your Team will not accumulate any stats for this lineup period.​

• The maximum number of 25 total player(s) has been exceeded.
  • The maximum number of 20 active player(s) has been exceeded.
  • The maximum number of 6 active W position(s) has been exceeded.

Now when counting the starting spots there are actually 21. So when I fill those spots it says I am over. When I remove a player it has an empty open spot. Can someone please figure out what is going on? Do you have to reduce the number of active spots? The issue is obviously W spot as there are 7 active spots available but the system is saying 6.

axlsalinger

It's 6 wing spots.. Move one of those guys to the bench.

There are 5 bench spots for reserves, but it's listed as 6 so that teams can start only 1 goalie.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
OK so we can only start one goalie a day? Why?

Or is that simply an option.

Any if you look at my team, there are actually 7 W spots on active. Why?

BG

You can start 2 goalies per week, but have the option of benching one (for the week) due to match-ups or whatever the excuse might be.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
So it's weekly lineups for this league right? I don't remember which one was weekly or daily tbh.

axlsalinger

This one's a weekly league. There is a max of 90 GP for the season, for goalies. If you have 2 starters playing 60 games you will max out early, so the option is there to start only one guy.

If you have 7 starting wingers, it's a glitch. Move 1 to the bench and hit refresh.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
This one's a weekly league. There is a max of 90 GP for the season, for goalies. If you have 2 starters playing 60 games you will max out early, so the option is there to start only one guy.

If you have 7 starting wingers, it's a glitch. Move 1 to the bench and hit refresh.
I was thinking more of when I start Price and Allen to ensure getting credit for the game. As it's weekly they may not say if Allen is starting until the day or day before game time.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Still looking to move out a prospect or two if interested.

Not moving Seider or Sorokin. The rest are available for the right price.

axlsalinger

That makes sense, would leave you under the max in theory. It's just a tool, mainly for those with 2 or 3 starters.