• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2020 Canes Offseason Thread

We ran into Gregg McKegg once at the Lululemon at Southpoint. Apparently he had won a $500 gift card from some promotion tied to previous Lululemon purchases and was on a shopping spree that night.

Well, I am reading this while working in my home office in my Lululemon men's track pants. I own two pairs because they are about the most comfortable articles of clothing I've ever worn.

Oh, and Andy, Tempurpedic sucks. We bought a new Sleep Number bed a year ago and my sleep has improved dramatically!

Last edited:
Yeah, Sleep Number is the best. We had a first generation one and it finally bit the dust a few years ago. Can't afford a new one though, so we had to go with something else that is not nearly as good. /sigh

I don’t drive a Mercedes, own any Lululemon clothes or sleep on a tempurpedic or sleep number bed but I do live in a very comfortable beige house in Cary and that pissed Paulie off at one time on one of his patented rants. 😁

A few years back the CEO of lululemon essentially said some women are too fat for their clothes. As you might expect that did not go over well. He was canned not long after.

BTW bought 2 Canes authentic jerseys this year $110 total. My bed is original mattress factory made here in town. Drive a Nissan and Toyota.

Seems Canes are going to have new jerseys in green/white with the whale on the shoulder. I foresee at least 1 head explosion here They have put pictures of parts of jersey on their twitter account

I don’t drive a Mercedes, own any Lululemon clothes or sleep on a tempurpedic or sleep number bed but I do live in a very comfortable beige house in Cary and that pissed Paulie off at one time on one of his patented rants. 😁
The only cool beige place I've ever been is Jerusalem.

very funny all in the family where Archie locked in cellar and gets drunk on wine. He thinks God is coming to let him out. Guy turns out to be black. Archie says "the Jeffersons were right"

very funny all in the family where Archie locked in cellar and gets drunk on wine. He thinks God is coming to let him out. Guy turns out to be black. Archie says "the Jeffersons were right"
I remember one he was to have a blood transfusion from a black woman and he kept going on about his white hemoglobin and her black shemoglobin not compatible.

I remember one he was to have a blood transfusion from a black woman and he kept going on about his white hemoglobin and her black shemoglobin not compatible.

The episode with Sammy Davis, Jr. is a classic. With Meathead, Gloria and Lionel Jefferson on the couch singing “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”

Seems Canes are going to have new jerseys in green/white with the whale on the shoulder. I foresee at least 1 head explosion here They have put pictures of parts of jersey on their twitter account
You get this one jab ... after that you're officially taunting it into being.

And for the record, I still think it's dumb to keep wearing Whale gear. But since the plebes seem to like it ... shrug.

Those purple LA Kings throwbacks are so very sweet. And I wish that the white Red Wings jersey would get rid of the grey bands on the sleeves and the bottom and just go all white.

Back