• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22 Premiere League Thread

Cool, likely the name just never stuck with me. Although I did remember hearing Beglin's name, so you're right I probably have heard him. I think they all do a fine job pretty much, but until I change my mind, I liked White's call best :)
IMO, he’s a close second behind Sir Ian Darke. I lucked into hearing him call an Arsenal match that NBC picked up the BT Sport feed on. Man, do I miss hearing him.

Arlo White will be the lead commentator for LIV golf tournaments. If you’re not aware what that is, it’s a series of tournaments with guaranteed purses, 54 hold tournaments and is funded by the Saudi government. Their first tournament is coming up. Players who are members of the PGA Tour and join LIV Golf have been told that their PGA Tour membership will be revoked. Dustin Johnson, Sergio Garcia and a few others have announced they‘re playing in the first tournament, which is in London starting on Thursday.

Just FYI, the picture at the top of the article isn’t Arlo, it’s Robbie Mustoe.

Everton owner Farhad Moshiri is exploring the sale of the club to a consortium led by former Man U and Chelsea Chief Executive Peter Kenyon, according to The Telegraph. Barrick Gold CEO John Thornton and Maciek Kaminski, owner of Talon Real Estate are said to be part of the group.

Back