• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Hurricanes Miscellaneous Thread

Go to the site...it’s so stupid.

I’ve tweeted at Dundon about it and wonder if he’ll respond.

OK....
The Mission and Goal is to receive enough $100 Refundable Deposits to the Fanship® Club to allow Hockey Fans Join Forces to purchase an existing NHL Team.
Fanship® Club Members will have exclusive rights and privileges only available to them, but they will not be the owners of the NHL Team. The NHL Team will be owned by Hockey Fans Join Forces.
ROFL, are you kidding me?

Basically this guy is asking for you to send him $100 so he can try to buy an NHL team with it someday. If he succeeds you can go to a game and get a bit of swag. When he fails, maybe you get your money back but who knows?

OK....

ROFL, are you kidding me?
Kidding? No he’s not. All he needs is a couple million fans to each donate $103.99.
and if he can’t make a deal then it’s refundable, minus of course a refund charge, taxes, and other expenses which coincidently would be $103.99.

Look ... I'm NOT in on that grift, but if you guys want to front me some serious cash then there a decent chance the league's going to be looking for new owners in Phoenix again pretty soon.

Mrazek was at the full team practice today but without a stick. So he’s still a way away from getting back.

Teravainen got drilled on <edit> Friday night in the 3rd period with a big hit and was shaken up. He looked like he was hurting on the bench. He did play shifts in the game after that. I assume the concussion symptoms didn't occur until after that game was over.

Last edited:
Back