• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Hurricanes Post Season/Summer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paquette very well could end up back in Tampa given they will have roster spots to fill at forward and no longer have Goodrow.

Paquette very well could end up back in Tampa given they will have roster spots to fill at forward and no longer have Goodrow.
I think that's very likely. And it might be the only place he can land where he'll play like he gives a crap every night. Dude's lack of buy-in was a real problem here.

I mean ... did you see what else Montreal and Anaheim had on their lists, because 90% of the actual talent were UFAs. That might be more about "gotta take SOME freaking BODY" than anything else. One you pass of Price in Montreal, woof ... unless you want whatever's going on with Drouin. And who wants that? Anaheim ... yeah, Fleury was probably the most talented guy available. Not sure any of that had anything to do with Bean.

Anyone been to game in Columbus? Might go same weekend as OSU FB game even if BJs are playing a team other than the Canes. Maybe I can get lucky and have Canes there on an OSU FB home game weekend.

I've gone to several games there when my daughter lived there. Arena district is nice, arena is pretty good, the seating is at a lower angle and the area feels darker. Their in-game presentation is boring.

And, identify where the cannon is and sit as far away as possible.

Bernier is coming off a 3 year/$9 million contract. He had a 2.99 GAA and .914 save % last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back