• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while, lol.

And the admin there hate us Hab fans with a passion. Even the CH admin/mods are all cucked, sellouts.
Not sellouts, just friggin' thin-skinned, easily triggered millennials and Gen Zers, mostly. I once got banned there for an entire year from the Habs board (I've never even visited the Leafs board there) That site is way too regimented (and full of pop-up ads)

Not sellouts, just friggin' thin-skinned, easily triggered millennials and Gen Zers, mostly. I once got banned there for an entire year from the Habs board (I've never even visited the Leafs board there) That site is way too regimented (and full of pop-up ads)
Yeah, it's terrible. But they openly diss their own fanbase just to appease the haters. It's pathetic. The pop-ups are ridiculous. Way overboard.

Dude, you're emotionally abusive and just a dick. This isn't a new board anymore. Many of us have been posting together for a long time. Show some friendly camaraderie instead of your banal bashing

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while, lol.

And the admin there hate us Hab fans with a passion. Even the CH admin/mods are all cucked, sellouts.
There's a reason there's still people here. I'm thick skinned but not to the woe is me bullshit WeHave spews. He's a dick and a repetitive one that gets tolerated... To a point.

There's a reason there's still people here. I'm thick skinned but not to the woe is me bullshit WeHave spews. He's a dick and a repetitive one that gets tolerated... To a point.
I totally understand. I remember well some of the reasons you started this forum. There are dicks from every fanbase out there. As far as the Leafs are concerned, you have the cream of the crop on these boards. Politics aside.... :D .

Dude, you're emotionally abusive and just a dick. This isn't a new board anymore. Many of us have been posting together for a long time. Show some friendly camaraderie instead of your banal bashing
Emotionally abusive? What are we, a bunch of chicks? We're men. We don't have emotions (aside from rage, occasionally)
I've been here for close to 20 years now. I bust balls, sure, but I don't abuse. And the people here, even on the Leafs board, are my extended family. Families get on each other's nerves sometimes.

View: https://x.com/coreypronman/status/1791454019954622720?s=46&t=a3HPp5YfHU2XDo78oSJMFA

Pronman’s view:

- The way NHL teams traditionally operate: centers and defenseman win any coin flip vs winger. When a team picks high in the draft w jobs potentially on the line, those beliefs become more default stances.

- Demigod being smaller, no best on best, playing MHL, Russian passport, no live viewings and a winger may make it really hard to win a tie breaker. With Lindstrom the injuries and reservations on that, you have to be 100% confident about injury repercussions if you're gonna make that pick.

- With Silayev Levshunov and Dickinson available all season for detailed scouting, a team might have a hard time not selecting one of them.

Last edited:
Interesting article on Eiserman. At least we know he'd love to play in Montreal. And, he talks about Slaf. Says he believes Slaf will become a superstar. Hope he's as good at evaluating players as he is at scoring.

Back