• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

24-25 Habs Preseason

If he accepts a modest contract, Armia could be a good winger for Beck on the 4th line. And we know he’s good on the pk.

There's no rush to get rid of Anderson &/or Gallagher until, at the very earliest, the 2026-2027 season.

They're not blocking anyone from Laval - by default, unfortunately - from making the team, they're not preventing us from re-signing anyone of note and the team won't be good for at least another one or maybe two years.

If they're able to find someone who will give us their bad contract (hopefully with a higher cap, but less term) in return before the 2026-2027 season, then great. But realistically, they're not going anywhere.

Injuries always happen, but unless they're trading Struble, I don't see Mailloux making the opening day lineup.

Let him & Reinbacher play minutes in Laval.

Injuries always happen, but unless they're trading Struble, I don't see Mailloux making the opening day lineup.

Yup reset next year when Savard and probably Matheson are gone

Angstrom will need another year

Struble can be sent down without going through waivers, so they have a bit of flexibility. We'll see after training camp, I think Mailloux is a long shot.

I think Barron makes the team over Mailloux but he's probably going to struggle staying in the top 6.

If Mailloux makes the team then Struble goes down.

I think Barre-Boulet starts in Laval.

Back