• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2020 Edition

zeke

that is so bittersweet.

I really wanted to see the oilers trade their remaining elite youth for a well over the hill expensive vet, so dammit that's too bad OEL is saving them from themselves.

at the same time, roflmao fucking oil change fuckers.

GGpX

Like Bergevin found out with Lucic, sometimes it's better when someone \ something prevents you from doing something catastrophically stupid.

LeafGm

Shocking that a guy who’s spent his entire adult life living in Arizona wouldn’t want to commit to spending the next seven years living in Edmonton.

worm

that is so bittersweet.

I really wanted to see the oilers trade their remaining elite youth for a well over the hill expensive vet, so dammit that's too bad OEL is saving them from themselves.

at the same time, roflmao fucking oil change fuckers.
chiapet isnt there anymore

worm

I dont believe so but from all the rumblings from the guys in the trenches he was about to do it
remember the heatley trade?

that was funny

you would think in this case that they knew from the start he (Holland) was not on the list

Volcanologist

Aside from a decline in his play, I would question his desire to win. OEL looked to me like a talented guy happy to keep on losing and making his money.