• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2020 Edition

zeke

Hutchison: 2gms, 4.81gaa, .875sv% (11-7 Habs)
Campbell: 1gms, 1.95gaa, .933sv% (2-1 Habs) --> Price 0.98gaa, .957sv%

worm

I don't think predicting Montreal to win the division is super crazy because I really think it's going to be a chaotic year with COVID and I think they'll be competitive... but man, it's been a long time since Burke's run a hockey team that was any good.
yep

it is pretty much impossible to tell what is happening

and the stats are going to be sooo weird this year
i feel there will be a lot of outliers this season and you should probably ignore this year when making decisions in the offseason

JackBurton

Be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does. I don't see them having a chance at the playoffs and think it's over for them. Wonder what they'll do with Crosby and Malkin last few years?

LeafGm

Be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does. I don't see them having a chance at the playoffs and think it's over for them. Wonder what they'll do with Crosby and Malkin last few years?

Have to think Crosby will probably be a Pen for life, no matter what.

Malkin on the other hand—he’s only got two years left on his deal (including this one), as opposed to the five left on Crosby’s. And there’s been a bunch of smoke about him being on the block at various times through the years.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold off Malkin, if they figure the window for contention is firmly shut.

trujaysfan

Rutherford took swings at giving this group another shot. I doubt malkin would be available until the offseason with 1 year left on a deal.