• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2020 Edition

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
As GW on the Habs board pointed out. AFTER the contact, Gallagher gets trampled and still had time to composed himself, get up and tip the puck in. Somehow though, Murray didn't have time to reset????

LeafGm

Sports are weird sometimes.

Ottawa only has five wins this year, but they're all against the top two teams in their division.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
You're dumb.

They scored the go ahead goal that was a good goal with three seconds left. They won in spite of playing like shit. But you know I'm pissed and want to get a rise so be careful what you wish for, I'll turn your gdts into shit shows every time you lose by this level of bullshit. Maybe I'll do it every loss anyway. You like eye for an eye so you'll love it.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Sports are weird sometimes.

Ottawa only has five wins this year, but they're all against the top two teams in their division.
There's nothing weird about the Refs calling back a good goal. You'd all be livid if it was the Leafs.

LeafGm

There's nothing weird about the Refs calling back a good goal. You'd all be livid if it was the Leafs.

I haven't seen any of the goals/highlights, and don't know anything about the game other than the final score.

Just think it's weird that shitty Ottawa of all teams keeps picking up points/wins against the Leafs & Habs. And looks like I was wrong---they have six wins, including one against Winnipeg. So again, against one of the better teams in the division.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
Habs special teams played like shit. They took more stupid penalties, Price made ridiculously great saves then let in 3 bad goals. The Habs didn't deserve the win in the least, but they managed to win. Until the league decided it's rules are subject to whims again.

I was already pissed at the Habs play, feel free to read our gdt, I didn't let up even when they are scoring. What I didn't need was the reminder that the NHL is a bush league and can't be taken seriously. I've watched hockey since 1970 basically and the league is not better for it, far from it. The officiating is a bloody farce.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
I haven't seen any of the goals/highlights, and don't know anything about the game other than the final score.

Just think it's weird that shitty Ottawa of all teams keeps picking up points/wins against the Leafs & Habs. And looks like I was wrong---they have six wins, including one against Winnipeg. So again, against one of the better teams in the division.
I posted the goal in this thread. It was with 3 seconds left.

zeke

You're dumb.

They scored the go ahead goal that was a good goal with three seconds left. They won in spite of playing like shit. But you know I'm pissed and want to get a rise so be careful what you wish for, I'll turn your gdts into shit shows every time you lose by this level of bullshit. Maybe I'll do it every loss anyway. You like eye for an eye so you'll love it.

This ain't a gdt.

And gally interfered.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
one could argue that when Murray tried to reset, the edge of Gally's stick knocked him off balance....I'm not buying that, but trying to see what the ref saw

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Staff member
one could argue that when Murray tried to reset, Gally's stick knocked him off balance....I'm not buying it, but trying to see what the ref saw
That was a good goal. Anyone that knows the game knows it was, even zeke.

zeke