• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Buchnevich and Shesterkin injured in a car accident. Buch day to day and Shesterkin with a displaced rib. Out for at least a few weeks

Fucking awesome watching Oilers media twitter get all excited because of their new first line featuring athanasiuo and tyler ennis.

But the media is leafs biased, they say.

LOL so TSN is making Nylander's goal into a "Thing". Apparently it was terrible what he did even though other NHL players did that exact goal. They had to ask Pronger what he'd do! Evil Willy!
Oh and can you believe he makes 6.9!!!

Yeah overdrive was talking about that yesterday. And how every player in the league can do that now and whatnot.

I love Bobo, but he totally dodged O'Neil's question about if this Ayers thing would be a story anywhere else. Can't offend non-Leaf fans

II like bobo as well, but all media guys are compromised. I should know, my dad was the business editor of the largest newspaper in Canada by circulation

But hell no,.I am not subscribing to the Athletic.

My eye test tells me, IF, IF, Andersen gets right. We win the Cup. We are the most talented team in the NHL and we might not make the playoffs. How sad is that?

Back