• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

You don't need health when you have motherfucking truculence.

You don't need a 1C either, or any first rounders. Just one winger.

BTW, Price has to step it up .887 save %. Habs are outscoring his issues, but he must get better.
16 million for that goaltending is pretty laughable.

Allen has been very good. No clue why you clump him in there unless you're just talking out your ass.

BTW, Price has to step it up .887 save %. Habs are outscoring his issues, but he must get better.
16 million for that goaltending is pretty laughable.

Price had his best outing tonight — the team has been winning without him, which is good to see

Only Winnipeg and Vancouver have a worse xgf% in the division. And they've played Ottawa twice. As Kessel once said best: it's not good, right?

Looked at Keefes tenure for arguments sake and to say they havent looked good outside of the first 10-15 isnt fact if we are using xgf as the end all be all

19/20 Reg Season
1-24 - 53.07xgf%
25-47 - 52.04xgf%

I think CH1 said it, they are doing the right thing in teaching these guys to play more responsible so in the short term offense may suffer a bit. In the long, scoring shouldn't be a problem with the talent they have. They just need to figure out a way to generate more chances with the current system they are rolling out

Oh really, so "Cap" doesn't matter? Humm
Are you higher than me right now? The team is set, money spent. Who gives a fuck about salary? You start on sv% and some bullshit then shift to salary?

No, in context of "Price has to be better", which was your statement, cap doesn't matter.

Montreal is on fire and leaf fan has no choice but to talk cap.

giphy.gif

Back