• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

On it.

1a5a0894c1ff2cb347c168c1e18e603e.jpeg

Ugh... you're probably right. Anything under 8 is an absolute joke... like a complete and utter insult.

But really, there's absolutely no reason that it shouldn't be 20+ and I'm serious when I say 40.

Parros will give him a bonus.

He's lucky Panarin's shoulder took the brunt of the the fall. Pretty sure slamming a guys head into the ice after the whistle is outside the game and he would have had legal liability.

Parros will give him a bonus.

He's lucky Panarin's shoulder took the brunt of the the fall. Pretty sure slamming a guys head into the ice after the whistle is outside the game and he would have had legal liability.
honestly if he doesn't, he should. that's just straight up violence and attempt to injure at that point.

and its hardly like he was going after a Tkachuk or anything either - he was going after the Rags best player, not known for his work in the trenches.

The league is such a joke. Only the NHL would allow a superstar to come within an inch of having his bare skull smashed off the ice because a known goon slammed him down by his hair, and think that's just part of the game.

Somebody does that to Lebron James or Tom Brady and they're suspended for a year, if not out of the league.

Back