• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2021 Edition

LeafOfFaith

It does feel like Dubas was working under coercion this year. The minute he signed Simmonds for double league minimum was a major WTF moment for me because that is not a move that non-imposter Dubie would make. And several of the other moves were uncharacteristic too, with the Foligno one putting a cherry on top.

I really hope we see a correction back to the teams we ran out before. Funny irony is, I think last year’s team without Tavares beats Montreal, with the extra speed and youth.

worm

He’s really trying to dunk on the media for finishing 3rd in the division and winning one round?
the media was mean to us!!!!
they all picked jets over habs

and one had them winning the div and one had them barely missing the playoffs

JackBurton

It does feel like Dubas was working under coercion this year. The minute he signed Simmonds for double league minimum was a major WTF moment for me because that is not a move that non-imposter Dubie would make. And several of the other moves were uncharacteristic too, with the Foligno one putting a cherry on top.

I really hope we see a correction back to the teams we ran out before. Funny irony is, I think last year’s team without Tavares beats Montreal, with the extra speed and youth.
He better do what he feels is right this year because he is getting fired if they don't get out of the first round next year.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
Don't compare your situation to zeke's ever again please.

I wanna see where this goes....Phony Pony 2: Electric Boogalo