• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Yeah but now that I know you're ambivalent and don't care well hey, maybe that won't work anymore eh?

I don't know what that means.

For the record, and I've already stated this repeatedly, I'm just dispelling this strange notion of my having done anything wrong previously to justify your over the top behavior since you won the series. That's all. Just a matter of setting the record straight. No emotion.

I don't know what that means.

For the record, and I've already stated this repeatedly, I'm just dispelling this strange notion of my having done anything wrong previously to justify your over the top behavior since you won the series. That's all. Just a matter of setting the record straight. No emotion.
You're not that obtuse are you?

Nevermind

So anyways...

giphy.gif

Habs have won game one every series, this gave them an advantage. They need to do it against Vegas. They need to split at minimum if they lose game one.

Regular season obviously... otherwise you wouldn't have Matthews and McDavid... or Draisaitl and Rielly for that matter.

Back