• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2021 Edition

LeafGm

I don't mind Bourne, Kypreos is just awful

Such a weird move for Sportsnet to bring him back. The only “broadcasting” job he was able to land after they fired him was hosting an online show for some third-rate online gambling website.

That should have been a good indication of what Kypper’s popularity is.

Bleedsblue&white

Yeah, I remember hockey central with himself, Maclean and Millard, that was a train wreck...three guys talking over each other for an hour.

I hope he doesn't last.

LeafOfFaith

I think he was an idiot when he was on tv, but they were entertaining. Last night was pretty damn boring. Hate to say it, but Cassie Campbell really needs to go find something else to do, like find an even brighter pink shirt to shamelessly wear outside her house.

TSN not having Bobo is also a huge hit to that program.

And NHL Network is really painful shit to watch with these dummy hosts and former NHL grunts and bums offering "analysis".

JackBurton

I think he was an idiot when he was on tv, but they were entertaining. Last night was pretty damn boring. Hate to say it, but Cassie Campbell really needs to go find something else to do, like find an even brighter pink shirt to shamelessly wear outside her house.

TSN not having Bobo is also a huge hit to that program.

And NHL Network is really painful shit to watch with these dummy hosts and former NHL grunts and bums offering "analysis".
Charles Barkley owned all of them last night and he knows nothing about hockey. You need to entertain people. Same old shit and hockey cliches.

I dare networks to put a woman on in a flannel shirt with a crew cut who really knows hockey.

I saw those nimwits who are Habs and Canuck fans hosting Leafs Lunch. Jesus. They are trying to check all boxes except entertainment

Last edited:

SundinsTooth

Leafs Moderator
Anyone hear the new show with Kyper and that other former player on the FAN?? Godawful.

Kyper does it from his phone and it's a gong show.

Charles Barkley owned all of them last night and he knows nothing about hockey. You need to entertain people. Same old shit and hockey cliches.

I dare networks to put a woman on in a flannel shirt with a crew cut who really knows hockey.

I saw those nimwits who are Habs and Canuck fans hosting Leafs Lunch. Jesus. They are trying to check all boxes except entertainment
Omg that leafs lunch program is putrid.

soco22

We re going to have a generation of dumb and uninformed Leafs fans cause of the media that most people listen to. Like what Fox News does to ppl that know nothing else and want to learn about covid

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
We re going to have a generation of dumb and uninformed Leafs fans cause of the media that most people listen to. Like what Fox News does to ppl that know nothing else and want to learn about covid

Nah, this shit is pablum for boomers. Anyone under 30 is getting their hockey fix off of tiktok, IG, twitter.