• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Psylocibin has been shown to work absolute magic (pun intended) in microdoses with PTSD, stress, assholery etc.

I agree that a heroin bender isn't the way to go but this denial of the benefits of properly used Psylocibin or thc can't be denied by flat earthers.

The other option I believe is blood letting with leeches.

Yeah if I'm a Habs fan I'm fucking ecstatic. From a fun wonderful cup run to a top 3 pick a year later? Got the best of both worlds really. Disaster would have been continued mediocrity. Not this.
exactly

i mean i would rather they lose games 6 to 5 though

The Habs are a nice lesson in QOC.

Many think Suzuki and Petry were their best players, and maybe they were, but it was Danault and Weber that did all the heavy lifting.

I also think many people were aware that guys like Dano and Weber allowed the other guys to shine. You're asking a lot out of #2 guys to take #1 roles.

The Habs are a nice lesson in QOC.

Many think Suzuki and Petry were their best players, and maybe they were, but it was Danault and Weber that did all the heavy lifting.
no doubt they did the hard matchups but i have a hard time crediting defense only players
2 goals COMBINED from them in the playoffs (10 points)

this is more of a habs fan thing but it is funny how people HATED pleks in the playoffs because he put up no points (but shut everyone down) but when dano does even worse everybody loves it

this is more of a habs fan thing but it is funny how people HATED pleks in the playoffs because he put up no points (but shut everyone down) but when dano does even worse everybody loves it

I dunno about that....Danault was being questioned all season long about his lack of scoring ability. Also he was never awesome at it, while Pleky managed to get 50pts in 4 straight years, so he set higher expectations

I dunno about that....Danault was being questioned all season long about his lack of scoring ability. Also he was never awesome at it, while Pleky managed to get 50pts in 4 straight years, so he set higher expectations
talking playoffs

people are celebrating him like he was the next gainey with his 1 goal and 3 assists in 22 games - and a negative corsi (with shit zone starts though)

the real difference is price was actually good the last 2 playoffs while he sucked when pleks was there

and pleks 53 points in 94 games in the playoffs while handing the tough matchups for most of that

talking playoffs

people are celebrating him like he was the next gainey with his 1 goal and 3 assists in 22 games - and a negative corsi (with shit zone starts though)

the real difference is price was actually good the last 2 playoffs while he sucked when pleks was there

and pleks 53 points in 94 games in the playoffs while handing the tough matchups for most of that

I missed that you were referring to playoffs...I agree.

The thing is, it all takes a back seat to how the team does. (which is often correlated to Price)

If the team (Price) exceeds expectations, almost everyone gets a pass...except Tatar. I would have liked to see more of him in the final (not that it would have made a huge diff)

pleks was not french enough. and the turtleneck.

Back