• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

This is ridiculous though. They play like this and neither is going to be in good shape for the next series. Excellent muhahahah.

There’s a lot of running around for hits on both teams right now. Makes for some sweet entertainment for a neutral observer though.

Like LeafGM said, kinda funny that they have a .927 goalie but they're going with the vet with the reputation who had a .906 regular season.

Bob with a pretty big save just as I type that.

Panthers look good.

And dammit we need to get some fans in the building.
It was nostalgic and sad all at the same time, watching the fans enjoying a game. I can’t fathom that if the boys manage to go deep, that any and all home games will be to covered seats while so many rabid fans can’t even congregate outside to cheer them on. First world problems and all, but it still massive sucks.

Florida wins that game with Drieger.

Would love if he is available next year as a tandem with Campbell. He'll probably get snagged up for more elsewhere, but that's at least what I hope for.

Like LeafGM said, kinda funny that they have a .927 goalie but they're going with the vet with the reputation who had a .906 regular season.

Bob with a pretty big save just as I type that.
It's the same shit when Hrudey gets on tv and says "I feel most comfortable with Freddy". You have to play the best goalie at the time. For a cup winning coach, that was a dumbass move. And for game 1 we'll have to here about the greatness of Carey Price like it's 2014.

Last edited:
It was nostalgic and sad all at the same time, watching the fans enjoying a game. I can’t fathom that if the boys manage to go deep, that any and all home games will be to covered seats while so many rabid fans can’t even congregate outside to cheer them on. First world problems and all, but it still massive sucks.
I’m rooting for Panthers to advance so that I can see whoever takes the north play eventually.

Florida wins that game with Drieger.

Would love if he is available next year as a tandem with Campbell. He'll probably get snagged up for more elsewhere, but that's at least what I hope for.
A lot of speculation that Seattle is eyeing Driedger. Panthers have to expose him unless they make a deal.

Back