• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Okay okay... so maybe Francis did end up with some extra goodies.

Flat out ridiculous that they would allow them to announce the deals tonight. It actually could have added some drama and entertainment to an abysmal production.

Hmm. Maybe they want to go really young? So pick up a bunch of guys that they're going to trade off for prospects and futures and really do the expansion thing from the ground up? But he just doesn't have interesting inventory - Gourde, sure, but after that, how much is he going to get for Gio, McCann, Dunn, etc.?

I.e. Kerfoot for McCann confirmed.

So what you're saying is that we pick up McCann for a steal and Dubie sets up a side deal to flip them Kerfoot + the next day?

Where are we going to find a 6'5 #7 defender that they'll want though...?

So what you're saying is that we pick up McCann for a steal and Dubie sets up a side deal to flip them Kerfoot + the next day?

Maybe they want smooth skating Marty Marincin, who I'm sure we protected.

What he's saying is that they wanted Kerf all along but when that loser recorded the Weekes segment and leaked it online, Francis said "fuck that jerk, nobody steals my thunder during my big night"

He picked the other guy just to trade him for Kerfy the next day

Back