• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Wait...what?

So Chabot, Stutzle, Tkachuck, Norris, Batherson, Brannstrom is the rebuild?

VigorousFrightenedGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

BTW, Ryan Kesler is flapping his gums about Leaf players needing to leave more on the table. That fucker signed a huge extension at age 31 when he was declining and IS STILL under contract even though he hasn't played in 2 years. Like fuck off hypocrite.

BTW, Ryan Kesler is flapping his gums about Leaf players needing to leave more on the table. That fucker signed a huge extension at age 31 when he was declining and IS STILL under contract even though he hasn't played in 2 years. Like fuck off hypocrite.

Not only that, but when Kesler was a young player on a contending Canucks team, as soon as he finished his entry-level deal, he signed an offer sheet with Philly when he wasn’t satisfied with what the Canucks were offering him.

Discounts for thee, not for me.

Isn't he a white supremacist Trump worshiper too? That's the real crime. Saying that the leafs top dogs need to be better isn't controversial to me.

EDIT: Oh I misread that. We're talking financially.

Last edited:
Not only that, but when Kesler was a young player on a contending Canucks team, as soon as he finished his entry-level deal, he signed an offer sheet with Philly when he wasn’t satisfied with what the Canucks were offering him.

Discounts for thee, not for me.
Like how can he go and criticize other players for taking too much now?

Yep. this is will be a yearly summer thing for them. Some will want out. This is the Sens biggest hurdle by far. They won't have the $ to sign these guys.
True but I have to tip my hat to Dorion. While I disagree that their rebuild is done, he has amassed a nice amount of assets. Some high end.

Back