• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

How the fuck are we not there on Logan Thompson for less than 800 fucking K this year. That would have been the perfect "we aint got no cap space move"

I fucking hate this pizza delivery boy cunt bitch. Nepo baby prick. Fucking idiot.

Now we're going to throw money and term at a guy who played 4 games a year behind a fucking Vezina stud and he's going to suck.

673e3c9d72d859189972bfce33a837c8.gif

Thompson cost less than a few months of Edmundson and Lybushkin rentals. Priorities folks.

When I rant about investing in net, this is the stuff I mean. It's not about how much money or what assets are spent. The least amount of either are obviously ideal. It's about putting that at the tippy top of the list of priorities for the organization and it just clearly, clearly is not here and each mistake we make there keeps compounding.

When I rant about investing in net, this is the stuff I mean. It's not about how much money or what assets are spent. The least amount of either are obviously ideal. It's about putting that at the tippy top of the list of priorities for the organization and it just clearly, clearly is not here and each mistake we make there keeps compounding.
Yeah I mean I definitely rate a cheapo league min goalie that's potentially competent well ahead of #6/7 d to prep for a cup run.

Could have been the difference between them affording Tanev on a 7 year deal vs Montour/Skjei (in addition to Rolls Roy(ce)) too.

Yeah Thompson is a big time missed opp. This year he proved he can handle workload. His play took a hit but he was competent (910ish) in 50 games including the playoffs. They seem poised to give woll an opportunity to run with it, so bringing in a guy like that seems kind of perfect (good in 30-35 games and can handle workload if you need to give it to him).

At the same time hopefully that ticket price is indicative that the broissots won’t be commanding 3mil.

Back