• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

The Nike Zoom X are also up there for comfort, these are whats on my feet in PR

KIOMAJMPSJCETNFGCEELW6QBEE.png
I might have to give those a try if I see them anywhere. I've never felt anything close to what the Hokas feel like. I also haven't tried on a lot of options though.

Serious question....what are sandals good for other than showing your nasty ass toes to the world?
Firstly, my feet are immaculate and pedicured.

Secondly, you'll be wearing open toed stuff in MayHeeKo.

The Greeks had it right but you need to get good soles. Ask Gordo.

I might have to give those a try if I see them anywhere. I've never felt anything close to what the Hokas feel like. I also haven't tried on a lot of options though.

I started with the Adidas cloudfoam stuff because yeah, was looking for something that still looked good....but these feet have taken a 44 year beating and as much as I love Jordan 1's, their soles are uncomfortable for anything resembling walking. AF1's are fairly comfortable (for a few months of regular use) but are also pretty heavy if you intend on walking all day. Decided to start switching over almost entirely to Air Max and Zoom X about a year ago because they have tons of heat in their lineup, and both are comfortable. The Air Max are great looking and comfortable but the air pockets just aren't durable enough for daily use, but the Zoom X have been spectacular. Very light, ridiculously comfortable and stand up to regular use. Have been eyeing up some of the new balance colourways recently though, might try those out next.

I started with the Adidas cloudfoam stuff because yeah, was looking for something that still looked good....but these feet have taken a 44 year beating and as much as I love Jordan 1's, their soles are uncomfortable for anything resembling walking. AF1's are fairly comfortable (for a few months of regular use) but are also pretty heavy if you intend on walking all day. Decided to start switching over almost entirely to Air Max and Zoom X about a year ago because they have tons of heat in their lineup, and both are comfortable. The Air Max are great looking and comfortable but the air pockets just aren't durable enough for daily use, but the Zoom X have been spectacular. Very light, ridiculously comfortable and stand up to regular use. Have been eyeing up some of the new balance colourways recently though, might try those out next.
My younger brother has over 250 pairs of sneakers in a room if their very own. It's a sickness dude.

My younger brother has over 250 pairs of sneakers in a room if their very own. It's a sickness dude.

Yeah, that's a bit much tbh. Though I do get the whole thing behind collecting but I tend to keep my collections tightly curated. Vintage camera lenses, hip hop vinyl, sneakers, but none of the collections are out of control.

Yeah, that's a bit much tbh. Though I do get the whole thing behind collecting but I tend to keep my collections tightly curated. Vintage camera lenses, hip hop vinyl, sneakers, but none of the collections are out of control.
He's got pairs worth thousands now and I ask him who the fuck would pay that all the time but he never seems to have trouble selling them when he wants to change up. It's nuts.

said every hoarder everywhere

Back