• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

You're a moron. You don't need to provide further proof of it every chance you get, as soon as you feel a little protected with some strength in numbers. You're the last cockroach out of the wall here, but feel free to go back inside since you're not adding anything interesting or comedic to the discussion.
If by strength in numbers you mean everyone on this board, then, yeah, i got that in my back pocket.

Credit to you though for coming up with a term for women that is equal parts rapey and racist. No easy feat.

Nah, I was on Team Atlanta sucks, I'm not trying to manufacture anything against you.

It sounds bizarre as hell and as a woman, makes me feel kinda icky.

Everyone is so quick to try to create something out of nothing.

I've used that term in connection with a particular characteristic I like in women. I'm not talking about hiring someone, or getting into human rights issues, or any other fucking nonsense that people try to stretch this into. This is simply a question of my particular taste with respect to dating and marriage - my "type". I'm allowed to have a particular type and not like other types without being labeled a fucking racist, or being "fucked in the head", and whatever other insults everyone is so giddy to lob over for no reason.

I like light eyes in particular, and light hair. There's a shiny, colorful aspect to those kinds of features that have appealed to me since I was a kid. And something shiny and colorful looks clean. Want to call it something else, call it fresh or refreshing, or bright. I enjoy looking at a girl with those features when she's even just talking.

And what I've tried to distinguish is that just having those colors isn't enough. She has to actually look like she's clean/fresh/bright, not just sporting the typical colors that tend to give rise to the impression. Most girls (just like most guys) aren't particularly hygienic, and don't really care all that much about putting themselves together. Right or wrong, I've got a sense of who is and who isn't. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't matter because they don't have the look right for some reason or another.

So, I've got my tastes so narrowed down and so studied after all these years, that the slight difference that I pick up on subjectively is actually a huge difference for me in determining whether I'm into someone or not. That's really all. So if people want to hilariously connect having a very specific type to racism or actually drop references to Hitler of all people, then have at it. It's pure absurdity that perpetuates the circle jerk that you all like to engage in every so often. Jerk away.

It's that you've chosen "clean" as your preferred adjective as it's opposite is "unclean" which has a long history as a racist dog whistle word.

Nah, I was on Team Atlanta sucks, I'm not trying to manufacture anything against you.

It sounds bizarre as hell and as a woman, makes me feel kinda icky.
I have a lot of female friends. They actually love it, and we laugh about it because it's quirky. They know it's coming from a good guy so they don't try to twist it into some bullshit.

If they had any issue with it, they wouldn't be offering to set me up all the time and actually trying to find girls who fit the description.

Don't call it clean. Call it colorful. It's stupid semantics. I've explained the intent behind the term once and for all and provided multiple synonyms to make everyone understand, so you can all either believe it or not.

I have a lot of female friends. They actually love it, and we laugh about it because it's quirky. They know it's coming from a good guy so they don't try to twist it into some bullshit.

If they had any issue with it, they wouldn't be offering to set me up all the time and actually trying to find girls who fit the description.

Don't call it clean. Call it colorful. It's stupid semantics. I've explained the intent behind the term once and for all and provided multiple synonyms to make everyone understand, so you can all either believe it or not.

I might not be as quick on the draw as many here nor have I figured out many all that well here yet but man, this clean/unclean crap comes across as utter bullshit.

Or maybe it's just an epic troll job.

Either way, you've made an impression.

I might not be as quick on the draw as many here nor have I figured out many all that well here yet but man, this clean/unclean crap comes across as utter bullshit.

Remember when i was the weirdest most unsettling motherfucker here?

Great, now fuck off.

Remember when i was the weirdest most unsettling motherfucker here?
200w.gif

Back