• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

First time in the history of the world they Harvey’s has been referred to as “off the charts amazing”.

U just equated a grilled chicken sandwich to Auston Matthews 69 Goal season.
Shit, I didn't mean to. Obviously the chicken is better.

Ouch. That has to cut deep, lof.

200w.gif

You're never agreeing with me.

You're taking a criticism or some point for improvement and twisting it into "these guys are losers and will NEVER WIN".

There's no agreement there.
I didn't say we agreed on everything. Just that your takes are less delusional than some others here (although I have noticed the pom pom waving becoming much less prevalent here over the past couple of seasons, which is encouraging)

also I don't know if I've disclosed this yet but LOF you'll be thrilled to know I live a very short walk from a Harveys. but it's about 100-200 m further away than the McDonald's so I never actually make it to Harveys. I guess occasionally I walk to doggos past it.

There’s a Harvey’s a stone’s throw from where I work…. Walk by it but never go in. It looks sad and dated, like they’ve given up

Ie… I don’t think they have tried to launch a new product in a decade — still reeling from the disastrous bread change, I suppose

Ie… I don’t think they have tried to launch a new product in a decade — still reeling from the disastrous bread change, I suppose
I may regret asking this but why was the bread change disastrous? The patty change is what sealed the deal for them imo!!

Man, fuck Vegas’s management and all the taint-licking members of the media for all of the fake outrage and gaslighting that was directed at everyone who predicted this exact outcome when Vegas put Stone on LTIR.

Back