• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

You're really bad a trolling bro. Seriously.

I have a masterclass if you're interested, I'll DM the link.
Im not even trolling. It just baffles me that a fanbase of a team who was solely built on talent and has failed every year since is trying to tell us that Michkov is the guy we needed to build around. Dont you guys fucking learn?

It just baffles me that a fanbase of a team who was solely built on talent and has failed every year since is trying to tell us that Michkov is the guy we needed to build around. Dont you guys fucking learn?

The kid who went 1st in that draft was taken by an organization just wrapping up a quasi dynasty and is also a 5'10 175 pound skill player. The best player in that quasi dynasty was a 5'10 180 pound skill player.

The best player on the most recent back to back champion is a 5'11 180 pound Russian skill player.

What in the fuck are you on about?

I was very disappoint the Habs didn’t draft Michkov. Feel less so now that Demigod is in the fold. (Yes I know we could have both)

Habs co-scouting director is a Russian citizen, Nick Bobrov. His father has been a KHL scout for 15 yrs. He didn’t think Michkov could thrive in NHL playoff hockey.

Once I was angry about it but now I hope the old man is right!!

Im not even trolling. It just baffles me that a fanbase of a team who was solely built on talent and has failed every year since is trying to tell us that Michkov is the guy we needed to build around. Dont you guys fucking learn?
Don't think they're saying that, more like

Michkov + Demidov > Demidov + Reinbacher

Of course they never provided better at what but I can wait. Dying to see Michkov backcheck.

Maybe other people are good with dealing with mob shakedown but Molson wanted nothing to do with the player after the dad turned up dead. They were not alone in that.

Russian mob is prominent in Philly, guess they didn't give a shit.

Leafs aren't the most skilled team. They actively tried to become less skilled and were further than they've ever been from winning..

The day is coming that the Habs will pass them. Sooner than I expected too and that's not because of the Habs.

Back