• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

The day is coming that the Habs will pass then. Sooner than I expected too and that's not because of the Habs.
When it happens it will be because they are more skilled than the Leafs. Not because they have more tall people. That's not how it works.

Last edited:
I was very disappoint the Habs didn’t draft Michkov. Feel less so now that Demigod is in the fold. (Yes I know we could have both)

Habs co-scouting director is a Russian citizen, Nick Bobrov. His father has been a KHL scout for 15 yrs. He didn’t think Michkov could thrive in NHL playoff hockey.

Once I was angry about it but now I hope the old man is right!!

Fun story about that scout. Bobrov was the head Euro scout for the Rangers and the guy who gave the go ahead for the Rangers taking Kravtsov over Boucher or Noah Dobson, and was the guy who lobbied hard for them to take Lias Andersson over Mittelstadt, Tippet, etc.

Won't blame Kakko on him, Laf/Kakko was very very consensus around the league and it's not like Dach, Byram or Turcotte worked out.

If he turns out wrong on Michkov, that's franchise altering.

The day is coming that the Habs will pass them. Sooner than I expected too and that's not because of the Habs.

il_570xN.753428359_9r88.jpg

Fun story about that scout. Bobrov was the head Euro scout for the Rangers and the guy who gave the go ahead for the Rangers taking Kravtsov over Boucher or Noah Dobson, and was the guy who lobbied hard for them to take Lias Andersson over Mittelstadt, Tippet, etc.

Won't blame Kakko on him, Laf/Kakko was very very consensus around the league and it's not like Dach, Byram or Turcotte worked out.

If he turns out wrong on Michkov, that's franchise altering.

Oh yeah, Bobrov the kid has a so-so track record. I’m hoping his dad is the sage one

Listen, for people that pretend to be righteous and do the right thing they seem fine with murder and shakedown.

Its almost like they're not even trying to hide the hypocrisy

Castrate Mailloux!

Oh the mob killed Michkov's dad and shook down Philly? Draft him!!!!

Back