• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

He's a year older. Let's see what Demidov does in the K this year. If he's not going to be in the K then he'll be a hab.

Arguing that size doesn't matter in hockey after you got thumped is funny.

Habsy: hey I am wondering something about the Leafs, I'll go ask the real fans that read and watch everything Leafs.

Leaf fans: I want to check something about the Habs, I'll Google it and be right even when wrong.

Beeyootiful.

you're literally focusing on only a single metric, height. Michkov has been more productive than other buddy at like every level. I have no idea what you're even arguing? and they weren't available in the same draft. what are you on about?

and who peed in your corn flakes this weekend?
What am I on about? Are you high?

And the gf did. Punted her this morning. Pack your shit bitch.

He's a year older. Let's see what Demidov does in the K this year. If he's not going to be in the K then he'll be a hab.

Arguing that size doesn't matter in hockey after you got thumped is funny.
that was not the argument. you seem to want to argue that, if so, go nuts, habsy v habsy

I'm not. Two more in the wings.

According to your definition of rage, i guess rage sex is all the rave.

Glad to know we are all a group of well adjusted motherfuckers
Actually, we are. The automotons that drift through life lying, deceiving and just being fake aren't "well adjusted".

A well adjusted person is someone that accepts themselves for who they are and there are plenty of people here like that.

Pretending isn't being well adjusted.

I'm not. Two more in the wings.

According to your definition of rage, i guess rage sex is all the rave.
habsy the player. was almost gonna suggest a thread for you and LOF to regale us with stories but seems like a fucking awful idea knowing the posters here as I do...

habsy the player. was almost gonna suggest a thread for you and LOF to regale us with stories but seems like a fucking awful idea knowing the posters here as I do...
You guys never grasp that it's intentional at times do you

Back