• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Nothing for nothing but if you want to really bring them back in? Utah may be the right place. Dated a Mormon girl eons ago and the stories she told, I though couldn't be, but uh... yeah

My neighbors old man played with Goldie in San Diego and he confirms the guy was a legit lunatic

Told me a story of the owner and GM of the Gulls requesting a meeting with Goldie and my neighbors old man who was captain at the time about Goldies frequenting of the rippers every night and how he needed to be more of a pro and take his job more serious etc

The meeting ended with Goldie hands around the throat of the owner with half of the team trying to pull him off

View: https://x.com/TSN_Sports/status/1809257298906304648

I read Goldie's book last summer - it's a wild read.

My buddy's old-man also played with Goldie in San Diego and Spokane.

Iuz5bbt.jpeg

I'm blown away here. Did they think they had his older brother Carter?

Jesus we could have offered up super elite thrid liner Kampf

9th overall just two years ago. Yeesh.

It does seem like we're never ever on the bandit side of one of these types of trades.

As for Tre, there really isn't much to do. I posted the other day about it, that really it's just down to shuffling out the 4th line in favor of kids and adding maybe a $4M player with the savings. There's no real urgency to it, and it seems he's just picking his spot, if he makes a move at all.

The focus is likely on resigning Marner right now.

Back