• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

He didn’t go far enough. The Stutzle hit was not to the head that’s why they called a bs match penalty for interference. Interference. A bloody joke. The amount of times Stutzle dives is immense and he deserves laid out once in awhile. Funny Tkachuk hurt himself defending a clean hit.

Yes I hope he goes apeshit this year and hurts a ton of guys. Especially in the division.
I haven't seen the Stutzle play that has you all upset, but he is a bigtime diver, I'll give you that

Xhekaj is lucky that he missed, as he was clearly headhunting.

The hit looked worse than it was due to Stutzle's stick swinging back and knocking his helmet off.

I haven't seen the Stutzle play that has you all upset, but he is a bigtime diver, I'll give you that
Truthfully with wifi and stutzle are lucky wifi missed. He ended up bodychecking stutzles own hands and stick into his face. Late hit though which is why they changed the call from head contact to interference.

Don't think it was a dive.

Brady did the right thing by going after wifi imo but not sure how he got hurt.

The hit looked worse than it was due to Stutzle's stick swinging back and knocking his helmet off.
Ya. Basically this. Much better version of what I was trying to say.

He wasn't head hunting at all. Shoulder was aimed right at the upper chest. Stutzle hit himself with his own stick and recoiled his head like he was sitting next to JFK.

The BS part was the Refs looking at the incident and giving five and a match for a 2 minute interference call. Utterly made up shit. Also likely why there was no hearing, NHL likely figured the penalties were excessive and dropped it.

He wasn't head hunting at all.

He absolutely chased the head with his shoulder when Stutzle dodged the hit.

- I have no dog in this fight, fuck both of your sad sack bitch organizations
- Stutzle is an elite diver and a favourite to medal in the next olympics in the 10m springboard
- Xherkoff plays like a dangerous idiot and won't be on your team if it ever gets good again

It's almost time for the comb forward Auston

MrZkhEUTx271X2-CUKb-QDLYc-7E5xWIh5VNlYyz7wM.jpg

He absolutely chased the head with his shoulder when Stutzle dodged the hit.

- I have no dog in this fight, fuck both of your sad sack bitch organizations
- Stutzle is an elite diver and a favourite to medal in the next olympics in the 10m springboard
- Xherkoff plays like a dangerous idiot and won't be on your team if it ever gets good again
That's fine as long as he takes a few division stars with him. 😉

#teamfuckemup

Back