• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2020 Free Agency, Prelude to 2021

Krustchev

Could be a nice series if Avalanche get through to Vegas (assuming Vegas will too). Dallas has less entertainment appeal.

And watching the Islanders/Flyers game the other night really wasn't much entertainment either.

Dallas is one of the most entertaining teams in the league.

GrandWazoo

Can't wait for the Flyers to be gone. Never seen a team generating so little offense being rewarded so often.

east coast

Looks like I jinxed Vegas. Suddenly they are in trouble.

There seem to be a bunch of teams still kicking around that have no business there. Bubble effect? An odd year. Imagine, could be a Vancouver/Islander final. Or Dallas/Philly. Anyone call those in October?

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Radulov is in beast mode today. Would have been nice to retain him. I think that flyer series would have gone differently.

Krustchev

Radulov is in beast mode today. Would have been nice to retain him. I think that flyer series would have gone differently.

Please, the way to build Cup contenders is by loading up on super-expensive goalies . . . as evidenced by all the great ones still in the playoffs.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Or you could look at it like it hasn't ever happened before so see what happens for one season.

This is short term. Hopefully.

east coast

First game I watched full in the Vegas series (Time zone thing). Wanted to see what the fuss was over Demko. Man, there was nothing fluky about his performance,eh? Square to the puck all the time, pucks were dying in his gear, no rebounds. Very impressive.

But goalies are funny. It could all disappear just as fast.Not my area of expertise, but doing it or something close to it over the long haul is what makes the great ones, I suppose.