• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2023-24 Regular Season

3-0 Jets after two.

Leafs and Habs it is, not since 1979. I remember parts of that series. Habs had a lot of injuries but still managed to beat the lowly Leafs in 4 straight. Cam Connor scored his famous fluke goal in double overtime.

3-0 Jets after two.

Leafs and Habs it is, not since 1979. I remember parts of that series. Habs had a lot of injuries but still managed to beat the lowly Leafs in 4 straight. Cam Connor scored his famous fluke goal in double overtime.
Was a great series

I guess Panarin will be on the move again
Panarin apparently loved Torts per CBJs beat writer Aaron Portzline who said yesterday Jones, Werenski and majority of the team were in tears (of sadness not joy) upon hearing Torts was leaving.

Also said CBJ ownership desperately tried to convince Torts to stay as recently as last week, but he had advised them before start of season he wasn’t coming back and wanted a change of scenery.

Dolan also loved Torts, so this will be interesting to watch play out. Kris Knoblauch is Drury’s BFF...

Last edited:
Not surprised. A lot of players like Torts because Torts is honest and gives everyone (scrubs and stars) the same treatment

Torts was a great fit in Columbus. He's a football-type of coach with personality, in the middle of one of the biggest football markets in America.

That Colorado-St. Louis game from last night was A+ hockey. I am crossing my fingers to a Colorado-Las Vegas series.

Back