• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2023-24 Regular Season

I got banned for calling Geraldo Rivera an Hispanic Uncle Tom when he sucked up to Trump. Maybe I should have called him a "Latinx Uncle Tom" instead.

Looks like Jake Gardiner might be added to the list of players prematurely retiring.

I just think he was a stupid kid showing off. He’s learned his lesson. I don’t think it’s so severe that he should be Ted Nolaned.

There are people there who legitimately don't believe he should be allowed to have a job or be around women.
These people either haven’t been forgiven for something themselves or were raised by exacting parents making them assholes.

Glass house people.

This has to be one of the sickest goals ever.

Even in the euroweenie, pantywaist environment prevalent in today's NHL, any player who tried that move would have to go looking in the stands to find his own head. You couldn't pull that shit in a no-hitting allowed all star game and get away with it.

Even in the euroweenie, pantywaist environment prevalent in today's NHL, any player who tried that move would have to go looking in the stands to find his own head. You couldn't pull that shit in a no-hitting allowed all star game and get away with it.

With our D anything is possible

Back