• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024 Offseason

Not really. The Senators player had no business slapping the puck. Totally classless.
So if you don't show respect when you score the empty netter you deserve to get a stick in the face? How about if you want your opponent not show you up, make some fucking plays? This is just Dale Hunter on Pierre Turgeon all over again. A brain dead player who didn't show up the entire game who suddenly tries to save face by injuring someone.

So if you don't show respect when you score the empty netter you deserve to get a stick in the face? How about if you want your opponent not show you up, make some fucking plays? This is just Dale Hunter on Pierre Turgeon all over again. A brain dead player who didn't show up the entire game who suddenly tries to save face by injuring someone.
No, it's not. Not even close. Greig could've slid the puck into the empty net, like almost all normal hockey players would have. Maybe Reilly overreacted a bit but . . . Greig brought this upon himself. I have zero sympathy for him.

No, it's not. Not even close. Greig could've slid the puck into the empty net, like almost all normal hockey players would have. Maybe Reilly overreacted a bit but . . . Greig brought this upon himself. I have zero sympathy for him.
No, Reilly and the Leafs brought it on themselves when they got bitch-slapped by an inferior opponent.

Play like bitches, get treated like bitches, bitches.

I guess next time Matthews does his celebration when up 5 goals Xhekaj can cross check him on the dome .

Back