• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024 Offseason

In a league where violence is glorified and generally brushed under the carpet as no big deal, I don't find it the least bit surprising that players automatically view vigilante justice as a legitimate method to handle things.

By the way, after Martin Biron laughably said Rielly "might" get fined, but didn't think he'd get suspended, Rielly's been offered an in-person hearing, meaning a suspension of 6 games or greater is coming.

He came flying in from a distance (demonstration of intent) to give a head shot after the play was over. On the TML board, it is claimed the target was the shoulder.

Well, he missed, and got the melon. I’m not saying it’s as serious as Dale Hunter, but his actions after a goal are no bueno. Worse than an impulsive snap a la Gallagher.

In a league where violence is glorified and generally brushed under the carpet as no big deal, I don't find it the least bit surprising that players automatically view vigilante justice as a legitimate method to handle things.

By the way, after Martin Biron laughably said Rielly "might" get fined, but didn't think he'd get suspended, Rielly's been offered an in-person hearing, meaning a suspension of 6 games or greater is coming.

a total stupid play , but you know the code .....gotta be a tough guy

Good hope they miss the playoffs

He came flying in from a distance (demonstration of intent) to give a head shot after the play was over. On the TML board, it is claimed the target was the shoulder.

Well, he missed, and got the melon. I’m not saying it’s as serious as Dale Hunter, but his actions after a goal are no bueno. Worse than an impulsive snap a la Gallagher.
The target doesn't matter. He was going across the ice to hit a guy long after the play was over. If you want to seek vigilante justice, you don't send your only good defenseman to get it. You send a meat head like Reaves.

It seems like none of you ever played sports competitively. They don’t like to be shown up.
If you don't want to be shown up, play better. The Sens were 18 points behind the Leafs at the start of the game. If the Leafs did their fucking jobs they'd be 20 points up on them today.

Back