• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Credit to The Charlatan, he said the truth.

Not that the Twitter mob will stop with the comments, but still.

I have to say, though... Based on that report and his statement afterwards, Stan Bowman is such a fucking eunuch.

And they allowed him to "resign". Fuck off, man.

Potentially great news for Habs, Fla might go into tailspin if Quenneville gets the boot for lying - we’ll find out about the power of woke Twitter verse...

Been watching too much of The Morning Show..

Last edited:
That whole statement is fucking contemptible.

There General Manager's not the boss of the organization, but he's the boss of the hockey franchise. All of this happened under his watch, and his reaction is "well I did what I had to do and cleaned my hands of it it's not my responsibility go ask McDonagh"

That whole statement is fucking contemptible.

There General Manager's not the boss of the organization, but he's the boss of the hockey franchise. All of this happened under his watch, and his reaction is "well I did what I had to do and cleaned my hands of it it's not my responsibility go ask McDonagh"
And if I was his lawyer that’s exactly what I what would have told him to say as well. Why would he take responsibility here when he can pass the buck upwards, especially since no court has yet to opine that the statute of limitations has run on any potential civil claims that John Doe may potentially have against the Blackhawks and/or their then employees . . . including Stan Bowman.

Matthews is not a problem child. I don’t understand the correlation.
I was thinking of the players more in terms of their talent level than in any extraneous factors. It just seems strange that three teams seem to have performed better in the early going minus their big talents. In Matthews case, I agree, he per se, is not a problem. Unlike the other two perhaps, as you infer.

Back