• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Rookie GM can’t fuk up an Eichel trade

Need a solid or home run deal , team is a mess right now

You fuk this up makes it even worse
He is too loyal to his coach or the owner isnt willing to spend money for a new one. Someone like Boudreau is needed to coach the team to its strength, gifted offensive players.

What happened to Noah Hanifin, part of that amazing 2015 draft class, he looked so good w Canes, haven’t seen much of him since trade to Cgy...looks awful vs Sens tonight

Any chance there’s a possibility to appease Sutter w Chiarot in a deal for Hanifin?

Refs have been losing their mind with goalie interference. It's not as bad as the Gallagher refused goal but it's still insane.

What happened to Noah Hanifin, part of that amazing 2015 draft class, he looked so good w Canes, haven’t seen much of him since trade to Cgy...looks awful vs Sens tonight

Any chance there’s a possibility to appease Sutter w Chiarot in a deal for Hanifin?

None

Refs have been losing their mind with goalie interference. It's not as bad as the Gallagher refused goal but it's still insane.

That’s a joke of a call.

The league needs new management, the good old boys need to go. Of course Jacobs likes it like this.

That’s a joke of a call.

The league needs new management, the good old boys need to go. Of course Jacobs likes it like this.
I will always have a hard time taking the league seriously when people like Colin Campbell are still getting a regular paycheck from them. He used his influence in the league to get the refs to alter the way they called games that involved his son.

I'm no lawyer, but that should be more than enough for grounds of dismissal. Instead, he's still around in some role, getting paid. Getting paid to do what, who the fuck knows...

I will always have a hard time taking the league seriously when people like Colin Campbell are still getting a regular paycheck from them. He used his influence in the league to get the refs to alter the way they called games that involved his son.

I'm no lawyer, but that should be more than enough for grounds of dismissal. Instead, he's still around in some role, getting paid. Getting paid to do what, who the **** knows...
those leaked emails SHOULD have been a wake up call

those leaked emails SHOULD have been a wake up call

This was from 10 & a half years ago, and this was the Heureka moment where I realized, Bob McKenzie wasn't a reputable journalist.

He was a source finder and an information distributor, nothing more. He should never be called a journalist.

Back