• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Does anyone have a link for the noble Lapin to stream the Laffs game tonight?

Bartend, another Sam’s!

A bientot!

Leafs lost third in a row. Not gonna lie, it's amusing seeing the fans freak out after all the smugness. When the Habs were slumping the mocking was flying, now crickets. Twitter is insanity.

Twitter has people who unironically call Cole Caufield a generational player.

Another one, who is an Ottawa fan, says he'd love to trade for Jack Eichel, but doesn't want to give up any of (insert list of 7 players here), among them is Shane Pinto.

The cap is going to explode in 2-years IMO, if they can figure out a way to circumvent the massive escrow balance after this season...curious to see if TV deal is heavily front loaded in structure to payoff escrow.

I’m guessing that means no more Center Ice package, need to subscribe to ESPN.

Hmm so that means larger audience as those with no cable now have a means to get hockey via ESPN app,

Wasn't the Rogers deal 12 years with center ice package
The cap is going to explode in 2-years IMO, if they can figure out a way to circumvent the massive escrow balance after this season...curious to see if TV deal is heavily front loaded in structure to payoff escrow.

What is this ESPN deal worth ? I cant see how the cap can explode this soon when revenues in many USA cities will take years to get back to normalcy .

Even with Seattle on board , league cant afford another year of gate issues

Back