• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Best of the internet

manny

Chinese with Chinese subtitles.

Those things are massive. Way scarier than the "killer bees" we saw in those bad made-for-TV movies back in the 70's. I guess they got enough mileage out of "Africanized" bees so now the real threat is Chinese murder hornets.
He's not really saying anything that isn't obvious from the context. They can't find the nest, make fun of eachother for being afraid, lose time to the rain, find the nest, are surprised it has three and then four layers, find the queen, yell "get in" while tossing it in the bottle, talk about how clean the air is after all the killing, etc. Best thing is the good spirits this guy maintains while searching for and then killing "murder hornets". Impressive stuff.

WeHaveMoreCupsThanYou

He's not really saying anything that isn't obvious from the context. They can't find the nest, make fun of eachother for being afraid, lose time to the rain, find the nest, are surprised it has three and then four layers, find the queen, yell "get in" while tossing it in the bottle, talk about how clean the air is after all the killing, etc. Best thing is the good spirits this guy maintains while searching for and then killing "murder hornets". Impressive stuff.
So does he suffocate the hornets in the plastic bottles? They looked dead at the end of the video. I just couldn't get over how big they are. Any insect that large really needs to die.

BG

..did you not have the volume on? You can hear them buzzing around the camera, sounds like a WW2 air battle.

manny

He used the big bottle to draw out as many as possible as a sort of new type of nest for them, then just drowns the rest in the other bottle. I don't think he actually said explicitly that he's going to suffocate the others, but I believe that's the plan. Especially since he killed their queen.

mbow30

My favorite part of these videos are when animal experts chime in and tell people to leave it the fuck alone. Its not wanting your affection, its stressed out by your presence
To be fair he likely saved it from getting squished like a bug.
And if the sloth can’t appreciate that, we’ll then that’s the sloths problem and I’m not going to lose sleep about the sloths mental health issues

anne25

To be fair he likely saved it from getting squished like a bug.
And if the sloth can’t appreciate that, we’ll then that’s the sloths problem and I’m not going to lose sleep about the sloths mental health issues
I think the sloth appreciated the gesture. It looked like the sloth was saying thank you.

Last edited:

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
So that the climate science deniers will have to look at it and defend it.

If we're going to complain about an entire movement of idiots being solely motivated by "owning the libs", happily cutting off their own noses to spite their faces in the process, let's not match them in their stupidity.

I would much rather they suck in clean air to assist them in bellowing their stupidity than "own them" while living on a smoldering chunk of rock that used to easily support life.

Deckie007

We need a rolleyes reaction emoji so bad. I'd be smashing that over and over lol (regarding WeHave's posts, not your's Mindz, obv.)

Wayward DP

School definitely would have been more exciting for me if a Moose had occasionally burst through the wall like the Kool-Aid man.

Sadly, the only wildlife we regularly ran into was a giant flock of Canadian geese that liked to hang out on the field beside the school.
a young DP was once traumatized by a Canadian goose stealing food right out of his hands. evil bastards they are.